|Great. A Spinoraptor. Another aggressive carnivore to drop into a world of potential meals walking around in souvenir t-shirts and cargo shorts.
|My first instinct with this hybrid, the Spinoraptor, is to put it into the hands of Owen Grady and see if he could control it. I'm sure he'd be up to the challenge.
The Spinoraptor is the aggressive amalgamation of Velociraptor and Spinosaurus, possessing the cunning and ferociousness of its parent species. When the first Spinoraptor was released into the Tacaño Research Facility, it was discovered that it had been tampered with in the embryo stage by rivals of the Hammond Foundation, strengthening its hide and preventing it from being subdued by the ACU helicopter, necessitating the creation of a dinosaur capable of defeating the hybrid. Thereafter, the genome was perfected, resulting in more amenable specimens in future operations.
The Spinoraptor is similar in size to the Metriacanthosaurus, and while it shares many traits in common with small carnivores, it is capable of challenging and killing far larger predators. In addition, the Spinoraptor is a social animal and requires between two and four members of their species to remain content. It is the most docile of the hybrid theropods but will hunt guests more aggressively than its counterparts if it does escape.
- Spinoraptor was added with the Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC on November 20, 2018, along with Troodon, Olorotitan, Ankylodocus, and Stegoceratops.
- Spinoraptor was originally created for Jurassic World: The Game, prior to its appearance in Jurassic World Evolution.
- In Jurassic World: The Game, however, Spinoraptor was a hybrid of Spinosaurus and Utahraptor.
- Spinoraptor is the most sociable medium carnivore in the game.
- Spinoraptor has the shortest base lifespan in the game.
- Spinoraptor doesn't have kill animation against: Ceratosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Indominus rex, Suchomimus, Spinosaurus, and Tyrannosaurus.
- Jurassic World: The Game on Wikipedia