The Ranger Station is an operations building in Jurassic World Evolution which is automatically unlocked at the start of the game.
The Ranger Station helps you maintain your park. The Ranger Station comes with one jeep, which can be upgraded to three jeeps for $50,000 each. The ranger station allows you to refill feeders, fix fences, cure dinosaurs of diseases and take pictures of dinosaurs which can give you some cash depending on the quality of the photo.
When manually driven, the ranger jeep has a horn which startles nearby dinosaurs and a radio that plays Spanish music and can be turned on and off.
The Ranger Station has 3 upgrade slots.
|Icon||Ranger Station Upgrades||Cost|
|RANGER RELOAD SPEED|
Improved rifle maintenance increases reload speed of Ranger Teams assigned Medicate tasks.
Training Simulators improve accuracy of Ranger Teams assigned Medicate tasks.
|RANGER TEAM SCHEDULING|
A Scheduling Unit enables 1 additional task to be assigned to Ranger Teams.
|Ranger Team||1993 Jeep1||2018 Jeep2||2018 Jeep3|
- 1 Unlocked via the achievement for being in the air for 5 seconds within the span of 30 seconds.
- 2 Unlocked via the achievement for power sliding with the Jeep for 3 seconds.
- 3 Unlocked via the achievement of maximum Jeep speed for 5 seconds.
|PC||PS4 Digital||PS4 Physical Copy||XBox One Digital||XBox One Physical Copy|
- Although dinosaurs cannot destroy the jeeps, some dinosaurs, such as Tyrannosaurus, will charge them. This may result in the jeep being shoved around or flipped.
- If the ranger jeep is flipped over or hits the ground too hard after flying over a ledge while being manually driven, it is deselected.
- The Jeep can jump over fences if the player goes over a hill at the right angle and speed.