The goat is a horned, hoofed animal that is used as a food source for carnivorous dinosaurs in Jurassic World Evolution.
The goat is created by placing a Live Bait Feeder, which will continuously spawn goats for carnivores to hunt. Goats are white with two grey horns, floppy ears, a beard under their lower jaw, and a collar around their neck.
- The goat in-game seems to be based on the Russian white goat breed, which is the breed that appears on the original Jurassic Park.
- The goat's species profile was released on April Fools Day, 2018.
- Only twenty-five goats can be present in a park at any one time. Spawning more will cause existing goats to die or despawn.
- Goats, fish, macaws, Pteranodon, and guests are the only non-dinosaurs in the game.
- Goats are able to socialize with a variety of dinosaur species at random times.