“At least this hybrid, the Ankylodocus, is an herbivore.”
- - Dr. Ian Malcolm
“You are getting good with hybrids. An Ankylodocus this time? I think people will want to see this.”
Behaviour and Traits
The Ankylodocus acts like any normal sauropod because part of its genetic makeup is Diplodocus. Due to its size, nothing can kill it, except for the Indominus rex.
- Ankylodocus was originally created for Jurassic World: The Game, before making its debut in Jurassic World Evolution with a notably different appearance.
- Ankylodocus was added with the Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC on November 20, 2018 along with Troodon, Olorotitan, Stegoceratops, and Spinoraptor.
- Despite having a clubbed tail, Ankylodocus cannot defend itself regardless of its defence statistic.
- Like all other Sauropods, Ankylodocus can only be killed by the Indominus rex.
- Ankylodocus is currently the only hybrid that is defenceless.