| At least this hybrid, the Ankylodocus, is an herbivore.|
| You are getting good with hybrids. An Ankylodocus this time? I think people will want to see this.|
The biggest hybrid dinosaur Dr. Wu has ever created, Ankylodocus possess the long, horizontal figure of the sauropod Diplodocus, and the imposing, defensive features of the Ankylosaurus, such as sharp spikes covering its back and a clubbed tail. The base genome of the Ankylodocus is a light gray color with a warm underbelly.
The Ankylodocus acts like any normal sauropod because part of its genetic makeup is Diplodocus. Like the Diplodocus, the Ankylodocus feeds exclusively from Tall Herbivore Feeders, but with the Claire's Sanctuary expansion pack, also eat from Tall Paleofeeders, showing a primary preference for Ginkgo and a secondary preference for Conifers and Tree Ferns.
It is able to tolerate a considerably large number of dinosaurs in its enclosure. Due to its size, nothing can kill it, except for the Indominus rex.
- Ankylodocus was originally created for Jurassic World: The Game, before making its debut in Jurassic World Evolution with a notably different appearance.
- Ankylodocus was added with the Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC on November 20, 2018, along with Troodon, Olorotitan, Stegoceratops, and Spinoraptor.
- Despite having a clubbed tail, Ankylodocus cannot defend itself regardless of its defense statistic.
- Like all other Sauropods, Ankylodocus can only be killed by the Indominus rex.
- Ankylodocus is currently the only hybrid that is defenseless.
- Ankylodocus has the longest lifespan of any hybrid.
- Jurassic World: The Game on Wikipedia