The ACU Center, short for Asset Containment Unit, is an operations building in Jurassic World Evolution which is unlocked automatically at the start of the game. Update 1.12 added multiple new ranger tools, including the camera, medical darts, and flares.
The ACU Center is used to tranquilize, transport, sell, medicate, and remove dead dinosaurs as well as deploy flares and take photos. The ACU Center helicopter can be manually flown or assigned to perform tasks automatically. The Asset Transport Helicopter is also integrated into this building, allowing the player to transport or sell tranquilized dinosaurs.
ACU Helicopter Ammo
- Tranquilizers: Shooting dinosaurs with tranquilizers will put them to sleep and allow them to be moved by the Asset Transport Helicopter.
- Medication: Shooting medical darts at sick dinosaurs will cure them of their relevant disease.
- Flares: Shooting flares will attract all nearby dinosaurs to a flares location, distracting them from ranger vehicles.
|Icon||ACU Center Upgrades||Cost|
|ACU RELOAD SPEED|
Improved rifle maintenance increases reload speed of ACU Teams assigned Tranquillize tasks.
Training Simulators improve accuracy of ACU Teams assigned Tranquillize tasks.
A Scheduling Unit enables 1 additional task to be assigned to ACU Teams.
|Default ACU Helicopter|
- The helicopter in use resembles a Eurocopter AS565 Panther.
- In Jurassic World, the ACU workers operate primarily on foot rather than by helicopter.